Blue Mosque of Armenia

The construction of the Blue Mosque of Armenia started in 1764 and was completed in 1768.
The mosque covers a total area of 7,000 square meters. It contains a dome and a minaret, the height of the minaret is 24 meters. The building consists of an inner courtyard, the main prayer hall, meeting halls, a library and a theological school. 
 

Login
Forgot password?
Login




Copyright © 2016 Gulf Engineering Union. All Rights Reserved